CLIENT COVID-19 GUIDANCE FOR BOOKING WITH OR VISITING FOX HAIRDRESSING LTD.
GIVEN THE CURRENT COVID-19 PANDEMIC PLEASE BE KIND AND RESPECT THE FOLLOWING GUIDANCE…
Please follow latest Government and NHS guidance for COVID-19 symptoms
- Please inform our salon in advance of your appointment if you are clinically vulnerable.
- Please inform our salon in advance of your appointment if you have recently travelled outside of the UK due to quarantine guidance.
- Please notify us as soon as possible if you aren’t able to attend your appointment, as each appointment is very precious as we try to catch up and look after all of our regular clients.
- Please read all Covid-19 client salon procedures and measures via our website/social media in advance of attending your appointment these will also be displayed in the windows before you enter our salon.
- Please don’t arrive at the salon too early or too late, please no later than 5 minutes, feel free to wait in the car and call us on arrival so we can advise or wait outside the salon.
- Clients must wait outside on arrival and wait to be called in by a member of our team, whilst waiting please keep a 2 metre distance apart from anyone else waiting outside the salon.
- If wearing a jacket/coat/cardigan this must fit in your own bag as we cannot hang up, if it is too big please leave in your car, we are asking clients to only bring essential items in with them for their appointment.
- Please Ensure you have showered, washed and blast dried your hair before visiting the salon.
- Only one person in reception at a time, again a team member will invite you in when we are ready and able to do so.
- Please follow guidance provided by our team prior to your appointment/service.
- Please sanitise hands when entering the salon, hand moisturiser is also provided.
- Touch as little as possible and avoid touching retail displays.
- Sneeze or cough into tissues which must be binned immediately, hands must then be immediately washed with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds following guidance provided (Use paper towels to turn taps on and off).
- Please wear your own face covering to your appointment, if you don’t have one please don’t worry we can provide a disposable face covering at reception. Please understand disposable face coverings will be harder for us to source due to the demand our suppliers are currently experiencing and so it really helps us if you are able to bring your own face covering.(Some people don’t have to wear a face covering including for health, age or equality reasons)
- It is important to use face coverings properly and wash your hands before putting them on and before and after taking them off.
- Please be aware you may be required to remove your face covering if requested by police officers or staff for the purpose of identification.
- Gown yourself up when asked to do so and wait to be guided to your zone.
- For your health and wellbeing and in line with current NHBF guidance we have provided protective screens between positions to meet with social distancing requirements, please be mindful of these when visiting our salon.
- Please only talk when essential and facing the mirror during consultation and keep talking to a minimum during your visit, we are sorry this measure is in place and understand this will feel very alien for us all during your hair appointment but we hope you understand this is a necessary measure at this time.
- No family or friends are to attend the appointment with you, only the client themselves.
- Please respect and follow social distance guidance throughout the salon to protect yourself, your stylist, our team and other clients.
- Please be patient and allow enough time during your salon visit, these measures are necessary and will take longer periods of time to ensure your safety as well as other clients in the salon and for our team members.
- Drinks/refreshments cannot be offered during your service but we have added a new water cooling machine which is provided and we welcome you to help yourself (please wash or sanitise your hands before and after using the water cooler following the displayed guidance).
- Please pre-order any retail products while in your zone and our receptionist will select and bag ready for you to collect before you leave.
- When your service has finished please wait until your stylist has advised that you are safe to leave your zone and when our reception area is clear and only at the point you are advised to do so please then take your gown off and put it in the laundry bin provided on the salon floor, so we can then wash each gown after each clients use.
- Please dispose of any personal waste inc PPE in the bins provided.
- Please continue to respect the two metre distance from others.
- Once you have booked your next appointment and collected any pre-bagged retail products that you wish to purchase from reception we will take card payment only and will not accept cash.
- Wash or sanitise your hands before leaving following the guidance displayed.
- If you have not received a colour service within the past six months at our salon or have not been patch tested within the past six months at our salon a colour patch test is required at least 48 hours prior to any colour service appointment)
- We hope you understand that until further notice we will not be offering fringe trims, children’s cuts or model appointments.
AS MANY SALONS IN THE SAME POSITION AS OURSELVES HAVE HAD TO DO, WE HAVE HAD TO IMPLEMENT A PRICE INCREASE FOR CERTAIN SERVICES AND ONLY WHERE ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY BUT AS ALWAYS WE HAVE KEPT THIS TO A MINIMUM WHERE POSSIBLE.
WE HOPE OUR LOYAL AND REGULAR CLIENTS UNDERSTAND THIS IS DUE TO HAVING TO OPERATE AT A VASTLY REDUCED CAPACITY WITH EXTENDED APPOINTMENT TIMES FOR EACH CLIENT TO ENSURE WE CAN DELIVER HYGIENE/CLEANING AND MINIMAL PEOPLE IN OUR SALON IN LINE WITH LATEST GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE, ASWELL AS PPE COSTS FOR BOTH TEAM MEMBERS/ CLIENTS AND RISE IN SUPPLIER COSTS AND OVERHEADS.
AS ALWAYS WE TRY TO DELIVER VALUE FOR MONEY AND FAIR PRICING FOR ALL OF OUR CLIENTS SO WE HAVE KEPT PRICE INCREASES ONLY TO A MINIMUM AND WHERE ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY SO WE CAN OPERATE REASONABLY THROUGH THESE CHALLENGING TIMES AND MEET OUR COSTS AND OVERHEADS.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR BEING PATIENT, UNDERSTANDING AND FOLLOWING OUR GUIDANCE TO KEEP YOU AND OUR TEAM SAFE.
WE CAN’T WAIT TO WELCOME YOU BACK AS SAFELY AS WE POSSIBLY CAN.
LOVE AND RESPECT
TEAM FOX XXX